AWeber is a popular email marketing platform that allows you to send emails to your subscribers. However, if you want to send multi-part MIME emails, you need to follow some specific steps. In this article, we will guide you through the process of setting up multi-part MIME emails in AWeber.
What is Multi-Part MIME Email?
Multi-part MIME email is a type of email that contains multiple parts or sections. Each part can have different content types, such as text, HTML, images, and attachments. This allows you to send emails with rich media content, such as images and videos, without sacrificing the readability of your message.
Setting Up Multi-Part MIME Email in AWeber
To set up multi-part MIME email in AWeber, you need to follow these steps:
- Log in to your AWeber account and click on the “Create” button.
- Select “Email” from the drop-down menu and click on the “Create Email” button.
- In the “Content” section, select “HTML” as the content type. This will allow you to create a multi-part MIME email.
- Click on the “Source Code” tab and add the following code:
- Save your email and click on the “Send Test” button to test your multi-part MIME email.
<!DOCTYPE html> <html lang="en"> <head> <meta charset="UTF-8"> <title>Multi-Part MIME Email Example</title> </head> <body> <p>This is the text part of the email.</p> <img src="https://example.com/image.jpg" alt="Image Example"> </body> </html>
Setting up multi-part MIME email in AWeber is a simple process that allows you to send emails with rich media content. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can create engaging and visually appealing emails that will help you connect with your subscribers and grow your business.