In order to make a task independent in Wrike, you need to follow these steps:
- Open Wrike and log in to your account.
- Click on the “Tasks” tab in the left-hand menu.
- Find the task that you want to make independent and click on it.
- In the task details page, look for the “Dependencies” section. If there are any dependencies listed, click on the “Remove” button next to each one.
- Once all dependencies have been removed, click on the “Save Changes” button at the bottom of the page.
Why Make a Task Independent?
Making a task independent in Wrike can be useful for a variety of reasons. For example, if you have a task that is dependent on another task, but the other task is delayed or cancelled, your dependent task will also be affected. By making the task independent, it will no longer be affected by changes to the other task.
In conclusion, making a task independent in Wrike is a simple process that can be done in just a few steps. By following these steps, you can ensure that your tasks are not affected by changes to other tasks and can be completed independently.