Zoom is a popular video conferencing platform that allows users to connect with others remotely. One of the features that makes Zoom stand out is its ability to enable avatars, which can add a fun and personal touch to your virtual meetings.
In this article, we will guide you through the process of enabling avatars in Zoom. Whether you’re looking to use custom images or choose from the built-in options, we’ll provide step-by-step instructions to help you get started.
Enabling Avatars in Zoom
To enable avatars in Zoom, follow these simple steps:
- Open the Zoom desktop client or log in to your account on the Zoom website.
- Click on your profile picture in the top right corner and select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- On the left sidebar, click on “Background & Filters.”
- Scroll down to the “Virtual Background” section and click on the “Choose Virtual Background” button.
- Select the avatar you want to use from the available options or upload your own image by clicking on the “Add Image” button.
- Once you have selected or uploaded your desired avatar, adjust its size and position using the controls provided in the preview window.
- Click on the “Save Changes” button to apply your new avatar settings.
Enabling avatars in Zoom is a quick and easy process that can add a touch of personality to your virtual meetings. By following the steps outlined above, you’ll be able to choose from a variety of built-in options or upload your own custom image to use as your avatar.
Remember to save your changes and test your new avatar before joining any Zoom calls. With this feature enabled, you can now showcase your unique style and make a lasting impression on your colleagues or friends during virtual meetings.