AWeber is a popular email marketing platform that allows businesses to send emails to their subscribers. One of the key features of AWeber is the ability to customize the sending domain, which can help improve deliverability rates and build trust with your audience.
Why Change Your Sending Domain?
Changing your sending domain on AWeber can have several benefits. Firstly, it can help you avoid spam filters and ensure that your emails are delivered to your subscribers’ inboxes. Secondly, it can help you build trust with your audience by using a custom domain that is associated with your brand.
How to Change Your Sending Domain on AWeber
- Log in to your AWeber account and navigate to the “Settings” tab.
- Click on “Email Sending” and then select “Sending Domains.”
- Click on “Add a New Domain” and enter your custom domain name. Make sure that it is a valid domain that you own or have access to.
- AWeber will send an email to the address associated with your domain to verify ownership. Follow the instructions in the email to complete the verification process.
- Once your domain has been verified, AWeber will automatically start sending emails from your custom domain. You can also choose to use a subdomain of your main domain if you prefer.
Changing your sending domain on AWeber is a simple process that can have significant benefits for your email marketing campaigns. By using a custom domain, you can improve deliverability rates and build trust with your audience. Follow the steps outlined above to change your sending domain on AWeber today.