If you’ve ever wanted to interact with your audience during a PowerPoint presentation, then Slido is the perfect tool for you. Slido allows you to gauge your audience’s thoughts, gather feedback and answer their questions in real-time. This guide will walk you through the steps on how to use Slido in PowerPoint efficiently.
Step 1: Setting up a Slido Account
Before you can integrate Slido with PowerPoint, you need to have a Slido account. If you don’t have one yet, visit www.slido.com and create one for free.
Step 2: Installing the Slido for PowerPoint Plugin
To integrate Slido into your PowerPoint presentation, you need to install the Slido plugin. Here’s how:
- Open PowerPoint and click on the Insert tab.
- Click on Get Add-ins.
- In the Office Add-ins store, search for “Slido”.
- Click on the “Slido for PowerPoint” add-in, and click on Add.
Step 3: Adding Slido to your PowerPoint Presentation
Once the Slido plugin is installed, you can now add Slido into your PowerPoint slides. Here’s how:
- Open your PowerPoint presentation and click on the Slido tab.
- Click on Login and enter your Slido credentials.
- Select the event you want to use or create a new one.
- Click on Insert and choose the type of interaction you want to add (poll, Q&A, or survey).
Step 4: Running the Slido Interaction
Once you’ve added the Slido interaction to your slides, you are ready to engage with your audience. Here’s how:
- Start your PowerPoint presentation.
- When you get to the slide with the Slido interaction, click on Present.
- Your audience can now join the interaction by going to the Slido website and entering the event code displayed on your slide.
In conclusion, the Slido plugin for PowerPoint is a powerful tool that can help you engage with your audience and make your presentations more interactive and dynamic. Follow these simple steps and turn your presentations into a two-way conversation with your audience.