Microsoft Teams is a popular collaboration tool that allows users to communicate and work together in real-time. One of the key features of Microsoft Teams is the ability to create groups or teams, which can be used for various purposes such as project management, communication, and collaboration. However, sometimes it may be necessary to export the member list from a team for various reasons such as auditing, reporting, or migration.
Exporting Member List from Microsoft Teams
To export the member list from Microsoft Teams, you can follow these simple steps:
- Open Microsoft Teams and navigate to the team for which you want to export the member list.
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen and select “Manage Team” from the drop-down menu.
- On the next page, click on “Members” tab to view all the members in the team.
- To export the member list, click on the “Export” button located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the format in which you want to export the member list. You can choose between CSV or Excel format.
- Click on “Export” again to download the file containing the member list.
Exporting the member list from Microsoft Teams is a simple process that can be done in just a few steps. By following the above-mentioned steps, you can easily export the member list from any team in Microsoft Teams and use it for various purposes such as auditing, reporting, or migration.