Google Docs is a powerful tool for creating, editing, and sharing documents. But sometimes, the text can appear too large or too small on your device’s screen. This is where the zoom out function in the Google Docs app can come in handy. Let’s learn how to zoom out on the Google Docs app with some simple steps.
Zooming Out on iOS Devices
If you are using an iOS device like an iPhone or an iPad, follow these steps:
- Open the document you want to view in the Google Docs app.
- Pinch two fingers together on the screen where the document is displayed. Doing this will zoom out the document.
- Keep pinching until you’ve reached the desired zoom level.
Zooming Out on Android Devices
If you are using an Android device, the steps are slightly different:
- Open the document in the Google Docs app.
- Touch the screen with two fingers and pinch them together, just like on iOS. This will zoom out the document.
- Continue pinching until you’ve reached the desired zoom level.
Zooming Out on Desktop
While this blog post intends to focus on the mobile app, we believe it’s important to also know how to zoom out on a desktop as well. Here is how:
- Open the document in Google Docs on your desktop browser.
- Go to View in the toolbar at the top of the page.
- Hover over Zoom in the dropdown menu.
- Select Zoom Out.
We hope this blog post helps you navigate the Google Docs app more easily. Understanding the zoom in and out function will not only make it easier to read your documents but will also allow you to navigate through your documents more efficiently.
Stay tuned for more tips and tricks on how to get the most out of your Google Docs app!