Windows 11 has introduced a lot of changes and improvements over its predecessors. One of the most significant changes is the updated interface that offers an easier way to access your favorite photos. In this blog post, we will discuss the different ways you can view your favorite photos on Windows 11.
Method 1: Use the Photos App
The Photos app is the default application for viewing and organizing your images in Windows 11. Here’s how to view your favorite photos using the Photos app:
- Press Win + S to open the search menu and type Photos in the search bar. Click on the Photos app to open it.
- Once the Photos app is open, click on the Collection tab located on the left side of the window.
- To view your favorite photos, click on the heart-shaped icon on the top right corner of the Photos app. This will show all your photos that have been marked as favorites.
Note: You can mark any photo as a favorite by clicking on the heart-shaped icon located at the top right corner of the photo preview.
Method 2: Use File Explorer
If you prefer using File Explorer to view your images, you can still access your favorite photos by following the steps below:
- Press Win + E to open File Explorer.
- Navigate to the folder where you have saved your favorite photos. It is a good idea to create a dedicated folder for your favorite images to easily locate them.
- To view the images as thumbnails, click on the View tab located at the top of the File Explorer window and select Large icons or Extra large icons.
Method 3: Create a Slideshow on the Desktop
You can also create a slideshow of your favorite photos as your desktop background. Here’s how:
- Right-click on an empty space on your desktop and select Personalize.
- In the Personalization settings, click on the Background tab.
- Click on the Background dropdown menu and select Slideshow.
- Click on the Browse button and navigate to the folder containing your favorite photos. Click Choose this folder to set it as the source for the slideshow.
- Select the time interval for changing the background image by clicking on the Change picture every dropdown menu.
- Choose whether you want the images to be shuffled or displayed in order by clicking on the Shuffle toggle.
Now, your desktop background will change to display your favorite photos at the chosen interval.
Viewing your favorite photos on Windows 11 is easy and convenient with these methods. Whether you prefer using the Photos app, File Explorer, or setting up a slideshow on your desktop, you can quickly access and enjoy your best memories in just a few clicks.