Customizing Word Arts is a versatile presentation tool that allows you to create professional presentations. One of the features that can enhance your slides and give them a unique touch is Word Art. Word Art can be used to create eye-catching titles, to emphasize certain points, or simply to add an artistic touch to your presentation. In this blog post, we will explore how to use Word Art in Google Slides.
Adding Word Art
To add Word Art in Google Slides, you first need to open a slide. Once you have your slide open, follow these steps:
- Click on the Insert tab at the top of the screen.
- Select Word Art from the drop-down menu.
- Type the text you want to turn into Word Art in the box that appears and press Enter.
Your text will now appear on your slide as Word Art. You can move it around and resize it using the handles on the corners and sides.
Formatting Word Art
Google Slides gives you a variety of options for formatting your Word Art. To alter the appearance of your Word Art, follow these steps:
- Select the Word Art object that you want to format.
- Click on the Format tab at the top of the screen.
- Select Format options from the drop-down menu.
Format options will open a panel on the right side of your screen. Here, you can adjust the transparency, brightness, and contrast of your Word Art. You can also add a border and change its color and thickness, or apply a shadow or reflection effect.
Customizing Word Art
You can further customize your Word Art by changing the font, color, and size. To do this, follow these steps:
- Select the Word Art object that you want to customize.
- Click on the Font, Font size, or Font color buttons on the toolbar at the top of the screen to change these attributes.
With these options, you can truly make your Word Art your own and have it complement the aesthetic of your presentation.
Using Word Art in Google Slides is a simple way to make your presentations more engaging and visually appealing. With a bit of practice, you can quickly master this feature and use it to take your presentations to the next level.