- Open Visual Studio Code.
- Click on File > New File (or press Ctrl + N).
- Click on File > Save As (or press Ctrl + Shift + S).
- Choose a location, and name your file with the .js extension (e.g., script.js).
- ESLint – Integrates ESLint into VSCode to provide real-time code linting and formatting.
- Prettier – Formats your code automatically according to the Prettier style guide, ensuring a consistent code style.
- Bracket Pair Colorizer – This extension allows matching brackets to be identified with different colors, making it easier to navigate complex code structures.
To install an extension, click on the Extensions icon in the left sidebar, search for the desired extension, and click the Install button.