Using an iFrame with an AWeber form can be a great way to add a subscription form to your website. In this article, we will explain how to use an iFrame with an AWeber form and provide step-by-step instructions on how to set it up.
What is an iFrame?
An iFrame is a HTML tag that allows you to embed another website or web page within your own website. It’s like having a little window on your website that shows content from another website. In this case, we will use an iFrame to show the AWeber form on our website.
Why Use an iFrame with AWeber Form?
Using an iFrame with an AWeber form has several benefits. Firstly, it allows you to customize the look and feel of the form to match your website’s design. Secondly, it makes it easy to add the form to multiple pages on your website without having to copy and paste the code for each page.
How to Set Up an iFrame with AWeber Form
To set up an iFrame with an AWeber form, follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Log in to your AWeber account and go to the “Forms” tab.
- Click on the form you want to use or create a new one if you haven’t already done so.
- On the form builder page, click on the “Embedded Form” option in the top right corner.
- Copy the code that appears in the box below the preview of your form. This is the code you will use to embed the form on your website using an iFrame.
- Go to the page on your website where you want to add the form and open the HTML editor or text editor.
- Find the spot on the page where you want to add the form and paste the code you copied from AWeber into the editor.
- Save the changes to your website and preview the page to make sure the form is displaying correctly.
Using an iFrame with an AWeber form can be a great way to add a subscription form to your website. By following the step-by-step instructions provided in this article, you can easily set up an iFrame with an AWeber form and start collecting subscribers on your website.