Cisco WebEx is a popular video conferencing software that allows users to connect with others remotely. However, sometimes you may need to uninstall the add-on for various reasons. In this article, we will guide you through the process of uninstalling Cisco WebEx add-on from your computer.
Uninstalling Cisco WebEx Add-On on Windows
To uninstall Cisco WebEx add-on on Windows, follow these steps:
- Open the Start menu and click on “Settings”.
- Click on “Apps” and then select “Apps & features”.
- Scroll down to find “Cisco WebEx Add-On” in the list of installed apps.
- Click on it and select “Uninstall”.
- Follow the prompts to complete the uninstallation process.
Uninstalling Cisco WebEx Add-On on MacOS
To uninstall Cisco WebEx add-on on MacOS, follow these steps:
- Open the “Applications” folder on your computer.
- Find and drag the “Cisco WebEx Add-On” app to the trash can.
- Empty the trash can to complete the uninstallation process.
Uninstalling Cisco WebEx add-on is a simple process that can be done on both Windows and MacOS. By following the steps outlined in this article, you should be able to successfully uninstall the add-on from your computer.