Facebook stories are a creative way to share your day-to-day experiences with your friends and family. But what if you come across a story that you love and want to save for future? In this blog post, we will guide you through a simple way to save a story on Facebook. So, let’s get started.
How to Save Your Own Story
Facebook allows you to save your own stories directly from the app. Here’s how:
- Open the Facebook app and tap on the Your Story option at the top of your News Feed.
- After you’ve added content to your story, tap on the Save option at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Your story will be saved to your camera roll or gallery on your device.
def save_story(): # open Facebook app facebook_app.open() # add content to your story facebook_app.your_story.add(content) # save your story facebook_app.your_story.save()
Please note that this method only works for your own stories. Unfortunately, Facebook does not currently allow you to officially save other users’ stories for privacy reasons.
In order to save someone else’s Facebook story, you will need to take a screenshot or a screen recording. Here’s a simple guide:
- Start by opening the story you want to save.
- For iOS devices, press the side button and the volume up button at the same time to take a screenshot.
- For Android devices, the process can vary, but in most cases, you can take a screenshot by pressing the power button and volume down button simultaneously.
- If you want to save a video story, you can use the screen recording function on your device.
def save_others_story(): # open the story facebook_app.story.open() # take a screenshot or a screen recording device.screenshot_or_recording()
Note: Always respect others’ privacy and only save stories with the creator’s permission.
Saving Facebook stories can be a great way to keep memorable posts for later viewing. While the platform does not allow saving other users’ stories directly for privacy reasons, we can use our device features to capture the content. Always remember to respect other users’ privacy when saving their stories.