AWeber is a popular email marketing platform that allows businesses to create and manage their email campaigns. One of the key features of AWeber is its ability to send out follow-up emails to subscribers automatically. However, sometimes you may need to reset the follow-up series in AWeber for various reasons.
Why Reset the Follow-Up Series?
There are several reasons why you may want to reset the follow-up series in AWeber. For example, if you have made changes to your email content or if you want to start a new campaign with a different sequence of emails.
How to Reset the Follow-Up Series
- Log in to your AWeber account and go to the “Campaigns” tab.
- Click on the campaign that you want to reset the follow-up series for.
- On the left sidebar, click on “Follow Up Series.”
- Click on the “Reset Follow Up Series” button.
- Confirm the reset by clicking on “Yes, Reset Follow Up Series.”
Resetting the follow-up series in AWeber is a simple process that can be done in just a few steps. By following these steps, you can ensure that your email campaigns are running smoothly and effectively.