AWeber is a popular email marketing platform that allows you to create and manage multiple mailing lists. In this article, we will guide you through the process of creating separate mailing lists in AWeber.
Step 1: Log in to Your AWeber Account
To begin, log in to your AWeber account using your email address and password. Once you are logged in, you will be taken to the dashboard where you can manage all of your mailing lists.
Step 2: Create a New List
To create a new mailing list, click on the “Create a List” button located in the top right corner of the screen. This will take you to a page where you can enter the details of your new mailing list.
Enter Your List Details
- Name: Enter a name for your new mailing list that accurately reflects its purpose.
- Description: Provide a brief description of the type of content you will be sending to this mailing list.
- Confirmation Email: Choose whether or not you want to send a confirmation email to new subscribers when they join your mailing list.
Step 3: Add Subscribers to Your New List
Once you have created your new mailing list, you can begin adding subscribers. To do this, click on the “Subscribers” tab located in the left-hand menu of your AWeber account.
Add Subscribers Manually
- Click on the “Import” button and select “Manual Import” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the email addresses of the subscribers you want to add to your new mailing list, separated by commas or semicolons.
- Click on the “Import” button to add the subscribers to your mailing list.
Add Subscribers Using a Sign-Up Form
- Click on the “Sign Up Forms” tab located in the left-hand menu of your AWeber account.
- Click on the “Create a New Sign Up Form” button and choose the type of form you want to create (e.g. embedded, pop-up, or lightbox).
- Customize the appearance and settings of your sign-up form as desired.
- Copy the code provided by AWeber and paste it into the HTML of your website where you want the form to appear.
Step 4: Create Email Campaigns for Your New List
Now that you have created your new mailing list and added subscribers, you can begin creating email campaigns. To do this, click on the “Campaigns” tab located in the left-hand menu of your AWeber account.
Create a New Campaign
- Click on the “Create a Campaign” button and choose the type of campaign you want to create (e.g. broadcast, follow-up series, or automated email).
- Enter the details of your campaign, such as the subject line, sender name, and content.
- Schedule your campaign to be sent at a specific time or immediately.
Creating separate mailing lists in AWeber is a simple process that allows you to target different audiences with tailored content. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can create and manage multiple mailing lists in AWeber with ease.