If you are a frequent user of Slack, chances are you have never had to log out; you may not even know how to do it. Fear not, this blog post will walk you through the process step by step. The procedure is simple and takes a few seconds only.
Logging out of Slack on a Desktop
Follow these steps to log out of Slack on a desktop:
- Open the Slack application on your desktop.
- Click on your workspace name which is located on the top left corner of your screen.
- A drop-down menu will appear, hover over the Sign out option and click it.
And voila! You have successfully logged out from Slack on your desktop. Make sure to remember your login credentials for the next time you want to use Slack.
Logging out of Slack on Mobile
If you are using Slack on a mobile device, the steps are slightly different. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the Slack app on your mobile device.
- Tap on the three dots icon in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- A drop-down menu will appear, tap on Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on Sign out.
And just like that, you are logged out from Slack on your mobile device!
Logging out of Slack on either your desktop or mobile device is a simple and quick way to ensure your account is secure, especially if you are using a public computer or a shared device. Remember, staying safe online is as important as staying connected. Until next time, happy Slacking!