Microsoft Teams is a popular collaboration tool used by many organizations. However, sometimes it can be annoying when you get popups that interrupt your work. In this article, we will discuss how to kill the Microsoft Teams popup.
Method 1: Disable Notifications
The first method is to disable notifications for Microsoft Teams. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open Microsoft Teams and click on your profile picture in the top right corner.
- Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Notifications” in the left panel.
- Scroll down to the “Pop-up notifications” section and uncheck the box next to “Show pop-up notifications.”
- Click on “Save changes” at the bottom of the page.
Method 2: Block Popups in Browser
Another method is to block popups in your browser. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open your web browser and go to the Microsoft Teams website.
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner of the browser window and select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to the “Site settings” section and click on “Popups and redirects.”
- Click on “Blocked” next to “Allow popups and redirects.”
- Close the browser window and reopen it. The Microsoft Teams popup should now be blocked.
In conclusion, there are two methods to kill the Microsoft Teams popup: disabling notifications in Microsoft Teams and blocking popups in your browser. By following these steps, you can eliminate the annoying interruptions caused by the Microsoft Teams popup.