Pokémon Omega Ruby is a popular game among Pokémon enthusiasts, and one of the most sought-after Pokémon in the game is Zekrom. Zekrom is a powerful Dragon/Electric-type Pokémon that first appeared in Pokémon Black and White as one of the game’s Legendary Pokémon. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to add this majestic beast to your collection in Pokémon Omega Ruby.
Before you can catch Zekrom, you’ll need to fulfill certain requirements in the game. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Pokémon Omega Ruby game
- A Nintendo 3DS system
- Access to the Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter apps (optional)
- A completed Delta Episode
Catching Zekrom in Pokémon Omega Ruby
Unfortunately, Zekrom is not available to catch in the wild in Pokémon Omega Ruby. However, there are a few different ways to obtain Zekrom in your game:
1. Trade for Zekrom
One of the easiest ways to obtain Zekrom in Pokémon Omega Ruby is to trade with another player who has Zekrom. If you have a friend or a fellow player who is willing to trade Zekrom, simply follow the in-game trading process to add Zekrom to your party:
- Connect to the internet using your Nintendo 3DS system.
- Launch the Pokémon Omega Ruby game and load your save file.
- Head to a Pokémon Center and access the Player Search System (PSS).
- Find the player you want to trade with and select “Trade.”
- Choose a Pokémon from your party or your PC Box to offer in exchange for Zekrom.
- Confirm the trade and enjoy your new Zekrom!
2. Transfer Zekrom from a Previous Game
If you have already caught Zekrom in a previous Pokémon game, you can use the Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter apps to transfer Zekrom to your Pokémon Omega Ruby game. To transfer a Pokémon from a previous game, follow these steps:
- Prepare your Zekrom in your previous game by placing it in the first Box of your PC.
- Use the Poké Transporter app to transfer your Zekrom to the Pokémon Bank.
- Launch the Pokémon Bank app, select “Use Pokémon Bank,” and choose your Pokémon Omega Ruby game.
- Navigate to the box containing your Zekrom and use the Move option to transfer it to an empty slot in your Pokémon Omega Ruby game.
- Save your changes and exit the Pokémon Bank app.
- Load your Pokémon Omega Ruby save file and visit a Pokémon Center to access your PC Box and retrieve your Zekrom.
While it might not be possible to catch Zekrom in the wild in Pokémon Omega Ruby, you can still add this powerful Pokémon to your team through trading or transferring from a previous game. Once you have Zekrom in your game, you can enjoy its powerful moves and abilities as you continue your journey to become the Pokémon Champion.