Microsoft Teams is a popular collaboration tool that many people use for work and personal communication. However, there may be instances where you want to remove it from your computer permanently. In this article, we will guide you through the steps to uninstall Microsoft Teams from your computer.
Uninstalling Microsoft Teams
To uninstall Microsoft Teams, follow these simple steps:
- Open the Start menu and click on “Settings”.
- Click on “Apps” and then select “Microsoft Teams”.
- Click on “Uninstall” to remove Microsoft Teams from your computer.
Removing Microsoft Teams Files
After uninstalling Microsoft Teams, there may still be some files left on your computer. To completely remove all traces of Microsoft Teams, follow these steps:
- Open the Start menu and click on “File Explorer”.
- Navigate to the following folder: C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Teams.
- Delete all the files in this folder.
Removing Microsoft Teams from your computer is a simple process that can be done in just a few steps. By following the instructions outlined in this article, you can permanently uninstall Microsoft Teams and remove all traces of it from your computer.