AWeber is a popular email marketing platform that allows you to create and send emails to your subscribers. However, if you want to ensure that your emails are properly formatted and displayed correctly on all devices, it’s important to follow AWeber’s guidelines for formatting your emails.
Step 1: Set the Width of Your Email
The first step in formatting your email for AWeber is to set the width of your email. AWeber recommends setting the width to 600px, which will ensure that your email is properly displayed on all devices.
How to Set the Width
- Open your email editor or HTML editor
- Locate the
<body>tag in your code
- Add a style attribute to the
<body>tag, such as
- Save your changes and preview your email to ensure that it is properly formatted
Step 2: Use Responsive Design
In addition to setting the width of your email, it’s also important to use responsive design techniques to ensure that your email is properly displayed on all devices. This means using fluid layouts and media queries to adjust the size and positioning of elements based on the screen size of the device.
How to Use Responsive Design
- Use a fluid grid system, such as Bootstrap or Foundation, to create your email layout
- Use media queries to adjust the size and positioning of elements based on the screen size of the device
- Test your email on multiple devices to ensure that it is properly displayed on all screens
Step 3: Use Proper HTML Coding Practices
Finally, it’s important to use proper HTML coding practices when creating your email for AWeber. This means using valid HTML tags and attributes, avoiding inline styles, and using CSS instead of tables for layout.
How to Use Proper HTML Coding Practices
- Use valid HTML tags and attributes
- Avoid inline styles and use CSS instead
- Use CSS for layout, rather than tables
- Test your email in multiple browsers and devices to ensure that it is properly displayed
By following these steps and using proper HTML coding practices, you can create a well-formatted email for AWeber with a width of 600px. This will ensure that your email is properly displayed on all devices and looks great to your subscribers.