All in One SEO is a popular plugin for WordPress that helps you optimize your website for search engines. One of the features of this plugin is the ability to edit schema, which can help improve your website’s visibility in search engine results pages (SERPs). In this article, we will explain how to edit schema in All in One SEO.
What is Schema?
Schema is a type of structured data that can be added to your website’s code to provide additional information about your content. This information can include things like the author of an article, the date it was published, and the type of content (e.g. blog post, product page). By adding schema to your website, you can help search engines understand your content better and display more relevant information in SERPs.
How to Edit Schema in All in One SEO
To edit schema in All in One SEO, follow these steps:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard and go to the “All in One SEO” section.
- Click on the “Schema” tab and select the type of content you want to edit schema for (e.g. blog posts, products).
- Scroll down to the “Schema Markup” section and click on the “Edit” button.
- In the “Schema Markup” box, you can add or edit the schema data for your content. You can use the built-in fields or create custom fields using the “Add Custom Field” button.
- Once you have added or edited the schema data, click on the “Save Changes” button to save your changes.
By editing schema in All in One SEO, you can help improve your website’s visibility in SERPs and provide more relevant information to search engines. By following the steps outlined above, you can easily edit schema for different types of content on your website.