Microsoft Teams is a popular collaboration tool that many organizations use for communication and collaboration. However, some users may find it annoying that Microsoft Teams automatically loads every time they start their computer. Fortunately, there are ways to disable this feature and prevent Microsoft Teams from auto-loading.
Method 1: Disable Auto-Load in Settings
The first method to disable Microsoft Teams auto-load is through the settings. Here’s how you can do it:
- Open Microsoft Teams and click on your profile picture at the top right corner.
- Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to the “General” section and uncheck the box next to “Automatically start the app when I log in to Windows.”
- Click on “Save” at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
Method 2: Disable Auto-Load in Task Manager
Another way to disable Microsoft Teams auto-load is through the Task Manager. Here’s how you can do it:
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc on your keyboard to open the Task Manager.
- Click on the “Startup” tab at the top of the window.
- Find the entry for Microsoft Teams in the list and right-click on it. Select “Disable” from the drop-down menu.
In conclusion, disabling Microsoft Teams auto-load is a simple process that can be done through the settings or Task Manager. By following these steps, you can prevent Microsoft Teams from automatically loading every time you start your computer and save yourself some time and frustration.