Microsoft Teams is a popular collaboration tool that many businesses use to communicate and collaborate with their employees. However, if you find that Microsoft Teams is taking up too much space on your Windows 10 computer or causing other issues, you may want to completely remove it from your system. In this article, we will guide you through the process of uninstalling Microsoft Teams from your Windows 10 computer.
Uninstalling Microsoft Teams
To completely remove Microsoft Teams from your Windows 10 computer, follow these steps:
1. Open the Start menu and click on the gear icon to access the Settings app.
2. Click on “Apps” in the left-hand column.
3. Scroll down until you find “Microsoft Teams” in the list of apps.
4. Click on “Microsoft Teams” and then select “Uninstall.”
5. Follow the prompts to complete the uninstallation process.
Removing Microsoft Teams from your Windows 10 computer is a simple process that can be completed in just a few steps. By following the instructions outlined above, you can completely remove Microsoft Teams and free up space on your computer.