Trello is a popular project management tool that allows users to create boards, lists, and cards to organize their tasks and ideas. However, sometimes you may need to close or remove activity on Trello for various reasons. In this article, we will guide you through the process of closing or removing activity on Trello.
Closing Activity on Trello
If you want to close a card or list on Trello, you can do so by following these steps:
- Open the Trello board where the card or list is located.
- Click on the card or list that you want to close.
- In the top right corner of the screen, click on the three dots and select “Close” from the drop-down menu.
- Confirm that you want to close the card or list by clicking on “Close” again in the pop-up window.
Removing Activity on Trello
If you want to remove a board, list, or card from Trello permanently, you can do so by following these steps:
- Open the Trello board where the item is located.
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen and select “Delete” from the drop-down menu.
- Confirm that you want to delete the item by clicking on “Delete” again in the pop-up window.
Closing or removing activity on Trello can be a useful way to keep your boards organized and free of clutter. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can easily close or remove cards, lists, or even entire boards from your Trello account.