AWeber is a popular email marketing platform that allows businesses to create and send newsletters, promotional emails, and other types of messages to their subscribers. One of the most common tasks for users of AWeber is to add a sign-up form or button to their website so that visitors can easily subscribe to their email list.
Why Center Your AWeber Button?
Centering your AWeber button on your website can help make it more visible and easier for visitors to find. It can also help create a sense of balance and symmetry in your overall design, which can make your site look more professional and polished.
How to Center Your AWeber Button
To center your AWeber button on your website, you’ll need to add some HTML code to the page where you want it to appear. Here are the steps to follow:
- Log in to your AWeber account and go to the “Sign Up Forms” section.
- Click on the form or button that you want to center on your website.
- In the “Form Code” box, look for the code that corresponds to the button you want to center. Copy this code and paste it into a text editor or word processing program.
- Locate the section of code that contains the button itself. This will typically be enclosed in
tags with a class attribute of “aweber_form” or something similar.
- Add the following CSS code to the