AWeber is a popular email marketing platform that allows businesses to send newsletters and other types of emails to their subscribers. However, sometimes you may need to bypass the click tracking feature in AWeber for various reasons.
In this article, we will discuss how to bypass AWeber click tracking and why it might be necessary to do so. We will also provide step-by-step instructions on how to achieve this task.
Why Bypass AWeber Click Tracking?
There are several reasons why you may want to bypass AWeber click tracking. For example, if you are sending an email with a link that is already being tracked by another platform, you may not want AWeber to double-count the clicks. Additionally, if you are sending an email with multiple links, you may want to track each link separately without AWeber’s interference.
How to Bypass AWeber Click Tracking
To bypass AWeber click tracking, you can follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your AWeber account and go to the “Emails” tab.
- Click on the email that you want to edit or create a new email if you haven’t already done so.
- In the “Body” section, click on the “Source Code” button to view the HTML code of your email.
- Locate the link that you want to bypass AWeber click tracking for and remove the “aweber-click” class from the anchor tag.
- Save your changes and send your email as usual.
In conclusion, bypassing AWeber click tracking can be useful in certain situations. By following the steps outlined above, you can easily achieve this task and ensure that your email marketing campaigns are running smoothly.