AWeber is a popular email marketing platform that allows businesses to send out newsletters, promotional emails, and other types of messages to their subscribers. One important feature of AWeber is the ability to add an unsubscribe link to your emails, which makes it easy for subscribers to opt-out of receiving future messages from you.
Why Add an Unsubscribe Link?
Adding an unsubscribe link to your emails is not only a good practice, but it’s also required by law in many countries. The CAN-SPAM Act, for example, requires that all commercial email messages include an unsubscribe link that allows recipients to opt-out of receiving future messages from you.
How to Add an Unsubscribe Link to Your Emails
Adding an unsubscribe link to your emails is easy with AWeber. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Log in to your AWeber account and click on “Messages” in the left-hand menu.
- Click on the message you want to edit or create a new message if you haven’t already done so.
- In the message editor, click on the “Unsubscribe Link” button in the toolbar above the text box where you type your message.
- Choose whether you want to use the default unsubscribe link or create a custom one. If you choose to create a custom link, enter the URL of the page where subscribers can opt-out of receiving future messages from you.
- Save your changes and send out your email as usual.
Adding an unsubscribe link to your emails is an important step in building trust with your subscribers and complying with the law. With AWeber, it’s easy to add an unsubscribe link to your messages, so there’s no excuse not to do it.