If you’re looking to mix up your document formatting, or for a way to type in Hindi on Microsoft Word, you may be interested in adding Kruti Dev font. Kruti Dev is one of the most popular Hindi fonts around. Below, we’ll outline how to add this font to your MS Word program.
Step 1: Downloading Kruti Dev Font
Before you can use the Kruti Dev font in MS Word, you will need to download it onto your computer. Do a quick internet search for “Kruti Dev Font Free Download” and download the font from a reputable source.
Step 2: Installing the Font
Once you’ve downloaded the font, it’s time to install it. Here are the steps to do so:
- Open the folder where you saved the downloaded font, and find the .ttf file.
- Right-click on the .ttf file and select ‘Install’.
- Open Font Book from your Applications folder.
- Select ‘Add Fonts’ from the File menu and locate the .ttf file you downloaded.
Step 3: Using Kruti Dev Font in MS Word
With Kruti Dev installed, you can now use it in MS Word. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Open Microsoft Word. 2. Click on the 'Home' tab. 3. In the 'Font' box, scroll down until you see 'Kruti Dev'. Click on it. 4. Start typing. You're now using Kruti Dev font!
And there you have it! You have successfully added Kruti Dev font to MS Word. Don’t forget that you can change the font size and color just like you would with any other font. Enjoy typing in Hindi!